Travellers opt for convenience when it comes to enjoying their itineraries at their favourite destinations. UAE’s travel policy has been easing the visa process as it facilitates saving time and free from hassles. And if you have a robust platform to apply for UAE visa, it makes your trip more than awesome.
At Insta UAE Visa, your online UAE visa is hassle-free and super simple in its process. Our seasoned visa experts who come from densely experienced backgrounds have curated a simple step-by-step procedure of ‘How do I apply for UAE visa’.
Following are UAE visa requirements:
A clear scanned copy of the valid passport of applicant/visitor ( A valid passport carries a validity of 6 months)
A clear front-facing angle photograph of the applicant/visitor.
Follow these easily understandable steps on ‘How to apply UAE visa’:
- Log on to www.instauaeivisa.org
- Select your citizenship and current resident country from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Go’.
- Now you will reach the first step of filling your ‘e-visa Application form’ for UAE with your basic travel information.
In case of any query, you can always reach our highly professional 24×7 chat support team on our website www.instauaevisa.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be provided with a reference ID to track your application at https://www.instauaevisa.org/track-application.php
- You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
- You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
- You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
- You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
- We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Dubai.
- The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
- In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
- Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.