United Arab Emirates– the mosty loved destination in the world. To the best of UAE’s Department of Travel and Tourism, a wide range of visas is rolled out. This facilitates the visit of varied purposes. You may be travelling to UAE for a meeting, or would be in transit or maybe job hunting- Types of UAE Visa cover a broad range of purposes of visits by people around the world.
Allow me to guide you through the various Types of UAE Visa along with their purposes and prices:
This kind of entry validates only a single appearance within the country borders. You can enter only once and the visa expires upon your only exit. You valid stay will be period permitted by that specific visa only. The following are the single-entry visas available:
- 14 days UAE Single entry visa: recommended when you wish for a short visit to the UAE like a transit stay or a short vacation. Your valid stay is 14 days and your visa validity spans to 60 days. Visa charges start from 189$.
- 30 days UAE Single-entry visa: recommended when you wish to stay with your family or friends for some time. Visa validity if for 60 days and your valid stay spans to not more than 30 days. Visa charges start from 199$.
- 60 days UAE Single-entry visa: recommended for visitors planning for a medium-term stay in the UAE. Visa validity is for 60 days and stay is valid for 60 days. Visa charges start from 465$.
- 90 days UAE Single-entry visa: recommended when you plan to spend some good amount of time with your family or friends. This visa is valid for 60 days and your stay is valid for 90 days. Visa charges start from 540$.
- 90 days UAE job seeker visa: recommended for those seeking a job in the UAE. This visa is valid for 60 days and your stay under this visa is valid for 90 not more than 90 days. Once you get the job, you have to exit the UAE and apply fr a work visa from your appointed company. This visa does not guarantee your work permit in the UAE. Visa charges start from 590$.
This type of entry validates multiple entries and exits withing the valid period of the visa. You can enter and exit several times under this category which would facilitate your purpose. Following are the multiple entry tourist visas:
- 30 days UAE multiple-entry visa: is advised when you wish to make frequent visits to the UAE. This visa is valid for 60 days but your stay is valid for 30 days. You can make multiple visits within 30 days from the date of your entry.
- 90 days UAE multiple-entry visa: is advised when you plan for a longer stay with several visits from either by sea, land or air. You don’t need a separate visa if your mode of entering the UAE is different. Likewise, you save a lot of money over different visas. Visa is valid for 60 days and your stay id valid for not more than 90 days. Visa charges start from 940$.
- 96-hour UAE transit visa – if your transit stay is this visa is opted when you are in the transit phase while travelling. You might be travelling to another destination but if you are seeking a stay while this travel, you require a UAE transit visa.
- UAE entry permit visa– allows you to enter and stay in UAE for a certain period. This visa is granted by the General Directorate of Residencies and Foreign Affairs. This permit can be for employment, mission, treatment, tourism and conferences.
5 year UAE visa
This visa came in as a piece of big news from UAE this year as they aim to boost tourism. To uplift the economy of the UAE around the Dubai Expo 2020, 5 year UAE visa proved to be an icing on the cake. The following categories are valid for this visa:
- Property investors in UAE– With the following criteria in sync, one can apply for 5 years UAE visa
- The investor must invest in a property valued not less than AED 5 million.
- No loan raised property.
- A minimum of 3 years is the period for the retainment of the property.
- Entrepreneurs- This category includes those who have projects worth AED 500,000. Those who have the approval of an accredited business incubator can also apply. Entrepreneurs can avail a 6-month multiple entry visa which can be renewed every 6 months.
- Outstanding Students – this includes students who are ranking beyond 95% in private and public schools. University students scoring a 3.75 GPA within or outside the country are also eligible. Long-term visas also accommodate families of outstanding students.