UAE- a den for tourism lovers around the world. UAE has developed its economy with an ex-pat base from various countries. Migrant labourers, blue-collar officials and white-collar executives have contributed immensely to what UAE is today. No doubt UAE had opened various avenues where different communities come together and work in solidarity. Indian population has had a major chunk of contribution towards the development of the UAE economy.
However, if you are an Indian citizen or an Indian passport holder, there are certain needs and requirements for a UAE visa. Let’s take look:
What is an evisa?
It is an approved online travel document that is mandatory to enter a country’s border.
I am an Indian passport holder. Am I eligible for a UAE visa?
What types of UAE evisa are valid for Indian citizens?
India passport holders or Indian citizens can apply for any of the following UAE visa types:
- 96-hour Transit UAE visa for India citizens
- 14 days UAE visa for Indian citizens
- 30 days UAE visa for Indian citizens (Single entry)
- 30 days UAE visa for Indian citizens (Multiple entry)
- 60 days UAE visa for Indian citizens (Single entry)
- 90 days UAE visa for Indian citizens (Single entry)
- 90 days UAE visa for Indian citizens (Multiple entry)
- 90 days Jobseeker UAE visa for Indian citizens
- UAE Business visa for Indian citizens
What is a UAE e visa?
This is an electronic visa that you receive in your registered email id. You require to carry a copy of it while travelling to the UAE. This visa gives you access to all the 7 emirates of the UAE- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah and Umm Al-Quwain.
How long can an Indian passport holder /Indian citizen stay in UAE on a UAE tourist e visa?
An Indian or an Indian passport holder can stay in the UAE for 14 days, 30 days, 60 days or 90 days, according to the choice of preference. These visits are limited to tourism or business visits. It does not permit you to work in the UAE.
What are the documents required for an Indian citizen for a UAE visit e visa?
Indian citizens should have the following documents before they apply online for a UAE visit e visa:
- A valid passport- A Indian passport holder whose passport is carrying 6 months of validity is eligible to apply for UAE e visa.
- A scanned copy of the valid Indian passport. Please make sure that you have to clearly can the information pages of your passport and send it through email.
- A coloured photograph- A clear coloured photograph without any disruptions is required when an Indian citizen is applying for UAE visa.
- Valid email address- you will be sending and receiving vital information through email. Please make sure you have a valid email id.
- Debit card/credit card- For making secured online payments, India citizens or Indian passport holders need to have a valid debit card or credit card.
How long is the UAE visa valid for Indians?
The following information will help Indian citizens to plan their trip to the UAE:
- 96-hour Transit UAE visa for India citizens is valid for not more than 30 days and the stay is valid for not more than 96 hours (4 days) from the time of entry.
- 14 days UAE visa for Indian citizens is valid for not more than 60 days. The stay is valid for 14 days only.
- 30 days UAE visa (Single-entry) for Indian citizens is valid for 60 days with a single entry and entry. Stay for Indian citizens is valid for not more than 30 days.
- 30 days UAE visa (Multiple-entry) for Indian citizens is valid for 60 days and Indian citizens can make several entries and exits to the UAE. The stay is valid for not more than 30 days.
- 60 days UAE visa (Single-entry) for Indian citizens is valid for 60 days and is a single entry UAE visa for Indian citizens. The stay is valid for 60 days only.
- 90 days UAE visa (Single-entry) for Indian citizens is valid for 60 days for Indian passport holders. But the stay is valid for not more than 90 days from the date of entry.
- 90 days UAE visa (Multiple-entry) for Indian citizens is valid for 60 days and the stay is valid for 90 days with multiple entries.
- 90 days Jobseeker UAE visa for Indian citizens is valid for Indian passport holders seeking a job in the UAE. This visa does not guarantee any job. Visa is valid for 60 days and the stay should not exceed 90 days.
How to apply for UAE e visa for Indian citizens/Indian passport holders?
You can approach the embassy with the required documents when you are physically applying for a UAE visa. But Indian citizens or Indian passport holders can also apply for UAE visa online. For reliable and quick UAE visa services, log on to www.instauaevisa.org.
How to know the UAE visa application status for Indian citizens?
If you have applied for a physical visa in the embassy, then you have t get in touch with them at their contact numbers. But if you have applied for UAE e visa for Indian nationals, then you just feed you a reference number which the service provider has given you. And you will get the status updates.
- Insta UAE visa rests with a team of visa specialists
- Extremely quick process and turn around time
- Experienced in customer handling
- Secured payment option as they follow highest security standards
- 24×7 chat support team
- Extend their support while you are travelling
- Highly seasoned in UAE tour packages and visa services
- Best deals on hotel bookings
- Extremely short and quick UAE visa application form
How much time does it take to apply for UAE e visa for Indian citizens?
A short time of 7-8 minutes is enough to apply for UAE e visa at www.instauaevisa.org. The super-easy UAE visa application form is designed to facilitate quick inputs from the applicant and is equipped with the highest secured payment options.