Are you looking for an adventurous staycation? Or planning a luxury escape in the Middle-East? For sure you are heading to UAE. Its pristine beaches and luxury services soaked in utmost royalty lure visitors or vacationers around the world to itself. Its cuisine curated by world best chefs attracts visitors throughout the year. For any reason, one always hopes for a smooth travel plan.
If you wish to visit the UAE, you require to book tickets and acquire a visa. If you are a South African passport holder, then the following will guide you easily:
Do I need a visa?
Many country nationals do not require a visa for UAE or have been facilitated with visa on arrival. But South Africa does not belong to this category. If you are applying for UAE visa and you are a South African citizen, you require a visa to enter the borders of UAE. This visa will grant you access to all the seven emirates of the UAE.
What type of visa am I eligible for?
While you apply, you should be aware of the types of visa you can choose. Different nationalities have different criteria for opting visas which also depends on your purpose of visit and period. If you choose to be in transit, you don’t need a visa for UAE but you can’t exit the airport. If you wish to stay in Dubai in transit then you need a 96 hour UAE visa which perfectly facilitates your need. But if you wish for a short trip around, 14 days visit visa for UAE is the best.
Where and how to apply?
You may find several options for applying the UAE visa for South African citizens but carefully choose your visa service provider. Read carefully their terms and conditions and seek full information through their communication mediums.
If you are seeking a reliable visa service provider, log on to www.instauaevisa.org. The team at Insta UAE visa is highly professional in handling queries. They guide and coach you according to your needs and requirements. Starting from 189$, you can easily make secured online payments as visa charges.
Just follow these simple steps at InstaUAEVisa and you can get your UAE visa hassle-free:
- Log on to www.instauaevisa.org.
- Select your nationality and current residence from the drop-down menu. We have an extensive list of countries to serve our visitors better.
- Once selected, click on the ‘Go’ tab.
- You will be directed to an information table that highlights the types of visas with their visa charges. You will be guided here for opting the choice of visa according to your purpose of visit.
- When you are done with selecting the visa type, click on the ‘Apply now’ tab.
- From here starts the simple and quick process of UAE visa application form fill-up.
- The form requires your details as well as your travel details.
- Make sure you fill in the accurate information. Any flaw in the information could be enough for visa rejection.
- The second step of visa application allows you to enter more than one applicant if more than one traveller is travelling.
- At this stage, you are also required to upload your documents. Make sure they a clear image is submitted.
- Once you click and submit, you enter the final stage of UAE visa application process that is payment.
- Make secured payments at www.instauaevisa.org and leave the rest to us.
After this step, you will receive an acknowledgement email at your registered email id. You will be required to carry a print out of the visa while you travel.
In case of any query, reach us at email@example.com or reach out 24x7chat support team.
We wish you for a smooth and safe journey to your dream destination, UAE.