The United Arab Emirates has been booming with tourists from quite some years now. Dubai draws the most number of amongst the other emirates, Abu Dhabi following next. Every year, new attractions are raised and rolled out to visitors for their entertainment. UAE has marked its presence on the global platform for creating the unimaginable and breaking a list of world records. And creating them again.
UAE is a beautiful unification of 7 emirates- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al-Quwain.
While Dubai and Abu Dhabi are happy being called upcoming cosmopolitans, other emirates rest with dense history of Islamic culture and traditions. Sharjah is the cultural capital of UAE captioned by UNESCO. Ras Al-Khaimah showcases with the longest zipline in the world. Dubai gives you loads of spiking towers decorated with plush restaurants and royal suites. Ajman and Fujairah are tiny emirates with mangroves no one could have ever imagined in the middle of the desert.
Your trip to UAE is sure to be an experience of diverse surroundings with modern lifestyles. UAE has welcomed all communities with open arms. So we also must respect their culture and beliefs.
Travelling to the UAE can be extremely simple by applying for UAE tourist visa online. At Insta UAE Visa, the UAE visa process is extremely easy going and quick. The team is full of visa specialists and customer handling expert who understand your need and guide you accordingly making your UAE trip possible with the best options. UAE tourist visa requirements are made easily understandable to the customers.
Requirements for online UAE Tourist visa:
- A valid passport (passport should be 6 months valid)
- A coloured photograph
Types of online UAE tourist visa:
14 days UAE tourist visa (Single entry)
30 days UAE tourist visa (Single entry)
30 days UAE tourist visa (Multiple entry)
60 days UAE tourist visa (Single entry)
Here is your simple guide on “How to apply for UAE tourist visa online”:
- Log on to www.instauaevisa.org
- Select your citizenship and current resident country from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Go’.
- You will reach a Visa Type Information table. At this step, you can choose the UAE tourist visa, according to your purpose and duration of the visit.
- When you have decided your visa type, click ‘Apply now’.
- Now you will reach the first step of filling your e-visa Application form for UAE with your basic travel information.
- Once you have filled your correct details, click ‘Continue’.
- You are on the second and the final step of your ‘e-Application form’. You are required to fill in your travelling details and upload your required documents. You can the number of applicants at this step by clicking on ‘Add more applicant’ tab. If not, then click on ‘Submit and Proceed’.
- You reach the payment page where you are required to pay. You can find various options for payment. Rest assured, you will receive a confirmation of successful submission of your application on your registered email-id which you have submitted while filling the form.
In case of any query, you can always reach our highly professional 24×7 chat support team on our website www.instauaevisa.org or email us at email@example.com
We hope you have a safe journey!