To navigate the complex visa requirements for Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) residents who plan to visit or transit through the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it is essential to understand the UAE visa requirements for GCC residents. This blog post overviews these visas and concludes with key takeaways to help you navigate the process more efficiently.
Visa for GCC Residents
- GCC residents need not require a regular visa or an e-visa to enter the UAE for travel and business purposes.
- 5 Years Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry)
A 5-year visa is available for tourists who want to visit the UAE multiple times and sponsor their stay for up to 90 days on each visit. This travel permit is perfect for visitors who plan to stay in Dubai or the UAE for a long time and have multiple reasons for their visit, such as attending meetings, conferences, or staying in transit.
The 5 years multiple-entry visa will make travel between the UAE and nearby countries more accessible for travellers who must make various stops, whether by air, land, or sea. They can return to Dubai on the same visa rather than incur additional time and expense to obtain two or three separate permits.
The visa validity is 5 years from the date of issue, but the stay should be 90 days from the date of first entry in the UAE Entry Permit for GCC Residents. The visa processing time for this visa is 30 Working Days.
Requirements for 5 Years Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry)
Please make sure to provide the following documents for your visa application:
- Last 6 months bank account statements with a minimum balance of USD 4000 (or equivalent).
- A clear front-facing photograph of yourself.
- A clear copy of your valid passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
- If you are staying with friends or family, please provide a copy of your Emirates ID card. If not, please provide a copy of your hotel reservation.
- Round trip reservation or flight itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Please note that all the documents should be clear and readable.
For GCC residents planning to visit the UAE, it is imperative to comply with the UAE visa requirements for GCC residents. Ensuring all documents are valid and applying for the appropriate visa or entry permit in advance will facilitate a smooth entry process. With proper preparation, GCC residents can look forward to experiencing the UAE's diverse opportunities and attractions.